Social Media Manager
Build organizational visibility, drive business growth and productivity by leading the development, implementation and execution of all aspects of social media strategy for this leading trade association representing 2,800 companies with 10,000 members from the global produce/floral supply chain.
- Develop global social media strategies, leading adoption of relevant social media techniques into the organization’s culture, products and services.
- Direct social media campaigns and daily marketing/branding activities including online advocacy, community outreach, engagement, events and promotions.
- Catapult organizaional effectiveness and efficiency by improving quantity and quality of social media content across all organization channels; developing issues leadership content and leading staff in the leveraging of social media tools to create leads, generate revenue, expand networks, create efficiencies; and by developing workflows to direct inquires to appropriate departments for quick response.
- Engineer consistent, year-round value for prospects and members by deploying social media channels to promote organization’s content, mission and messaging through compelling, customized content.
- Engineered and implemented content curation strategy to assure growing presence on social networks including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest; regularly post on related blogs and discussion groups and seed relevant content into social networks/applications. Advocate for organization in all social spaces; deepen value of offline relationships via social networks.
- Cultivate productive working relationships with members, prospects and industry experts, as well as relevant media and social media outlets. Collaborate regularly with Directors of Virtual Content and Marketing, Public Relations, R&D, Education, Events and Business Development managers; Content Editor and Content Producer; with IT to ensure all social media tools and technologies are consistently functional and up-to-date and to integrate social media analytics with website and microsites.
- Maximize results by identifying appropriate benchmarks, measuring strategy and deliverables, analyzing campaign effectiveness and through regular reporting of relevant KPI to stakeholders.