E-Learning Manager / Web Content Editor
Manage all aspects of website, online learning center and branded social network content creation, production and delivery for this leading trade association representing 2,800 companies with 10,000 members from the global produce and floral supply chain.
- Increase engagement and assure year-round value to members by facilitating constant flow of information, education and business solutions.
- Ensure strategic alignment and appropriate development, implementation and success of website content and Online Learning Center.
- Assure meaningful, relevant content by scanning, evaluating and recommending new delivery vehicles and social media networks and by cultivating strategic partnerships with recognized SMEs, Education Director, internal/external content developers.
- Engineer optimal organization and placement of website content through close, regular collaboration with IT Director, Web Manager and staff.
- Deploy full website editing authority to ensure fulfillment of branding guidelines and editorial policy objectives.
- Integral to additional revenue stream generation by identifying and developing opportunities for monetizing content and by cultivating website content and Online Learning Center sponsorships.
- Collaborate in managing $500K+ content development budget with Director of Education and Business Solutions.
- Develop, maintain, manage and ensure adherence to production calendar schedule by key contributors and reviewers.
- Effectively communicate upcoming content status to key internal stakeholders, Member Relations, Marketing and PR through reports and presentations to senior leadership.
- Support expansion of global constituency by managing $60K translation strategy, process and external vendor relationship.